The Apprivo2 IFA Portal from BEP is specifically aimed at Independent Financial Advisors, allowing them to log and submit new customer applications. This system allows IFAs to gather customer data on behalf of their clients, to complete an application and to submit this to their relevant service provider.
The platform supports a range of products, including but not limited to savings, ISAs and maturing investments.
- Due Diligence process to authorise Networks and Advisor Firms to do business with the bank
- Registration and approval process for new IFAs
- Secure log on
- Administration to manage IFA access to the portal (activate, deactivate etc. in line with IFA tiers.).
- Product Engine supporting all structured investments
- Integration with Lexis Nexis to allow peps and sanctions checks to take place
- UniPass Interface for single sign on
In summary, the investor portal is the link to outside world for value added processes to help win investment business and improve delivery against the business plan.