Apprivo2 – Modular by design – intuitive in its approach
- Apprivo2 reinvents the process of initiating, progressing and managing applications from customers.
- Apprivo2 will support any financial product be it secured loan, unsecured loan or deposit.
- Apprivo2 is a SaaS based platform that sits on top of your existing systems and needs minimal IT investment.
- Apprivo2 is modular which allows you to bolt on different modules to enable you to transact and communicate more efficiently with both clients and brokers.
- Apprivo2 has a comprehensive API that can act as a cross-platform ‘glue’, melding together your customers, broker network, core banking platform, call-centres, branches and web with seamless, synchronised access via smartphone, tablet or any internet connected device.
Filled in faster, filled in only once
- Customisable layout and fields (including drag & drop).
- Use of standard web technology stacks (Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery, etc.)
- Fully brandable to match lender’s visual identity.
- Create any field of any data type with full validation:
– add custom labels and help texts
– create custom entities
– define drop down list values
– integrate web services into forms (e.g. postcode lookup, calculators, custom validators).
- Form data retrievable as XML or JSON for integration with other systems.
- Integrated with documents engine to produce printed material from custom forms.
Paperwork without the paper
- Custom forms and letters (barcodes, merge-fields, tables, images and logos).
– one or more signees
– support for tablet, mobile and touchscreen signing
– signing stage tracking: sent, delivered, reviewed and signed by each signee.
- Certificate of authenticity: geotagging, timestamping and device-tagging.
- Document “store and retrieve”: upload and download documents via the web or mobile (“download documents” uses document production engine for producing all standard or regulated documents).
All the building blocks for great products
- Suitable for loans, savings and credit (both revolving and fixed term agreements).
- Supports multiple repayment methods: capital interest, interest only, part and part and bridge.
- Supports multiple interest types: fixed, SVR, discounted, margin and reversionary
- Supports multiple phases, e.g. 2 year fixed, then variable
- Supports multiple fee types:
– based on loan amount or product valuation, fixed amount and tiered
– added to loan or paid upfront
– recurring fees (i.e. monthly)
– redemption fees
- Fully configurable to create new products, amend or retire existing products
- Maintain a searchable product catalogue:
– can be searched, i.e. find the best fit
– produce illustrations and quotes
– integrated with document engine to produce offers and illustrations
– full cashflow forecast
Smart workflows, diligently checked
- Fully integrated and visible via dashboards and hubs:
– policy sheilds and warnings
- User configurable and maintainable
- Define complex decision rules
- Map third party data sets into Apprivo2 from CRAs, open banking APIs etc
Complete Feature Rich API available out of the box
- Every Data Set & Transaction
Secure user management
- Manage and set users
- Set roles and permissions
- Lending mandates
- Password manager for handling password resets
Works across all our Modules
Customer due diligence built in
- PEPs and sanctions: automatic lookup against international sanctions lists, PEPs check and adverse media reports
- EID: integration with CRA for EID score, integration with Jumio NetVerify for ID scan and capture, custom EID (video capture and ID scan)
- CRA: credit scoring, manual review of data, capturing of secured/unsecured lending, indebtedness score